This is just a simple introduction about me after I came to the US.
Actually, I came to the US for a friend. She was nice to me, but something was wrong, so I lost her and ALL friends I made here. During this time, I found out some Taiwanese friends betrayed me. Suddenly, I felt like I had nothing to lose in the world. Now, I do not like this city, because the memory is everywhere. I am alone, and I do not have any friends here. I even thought I wanted to be hated till I saw a Chinese saying that "If you think you are pathetic, then you are".
I think I am an extremely pessimistic person. I am having a hard time here, and I hope everything will go well soon.
I do love America, but it is also a country that I will not ask anything from anymore. I am in the US, and it is enough.

0 comments:
Post a Comment