Friday, November 13, 2009

Homesick

Yesterday, I did feel homesick. I miss my parents, Victor and other bowbow VERY MUCH. I wanted everybody to get together in one room and chat. I missed those days when we hanged out, and I could tell you guys EVERYTHING on my mind without caring about anything, but never mind, I am totally fine now after talking to Victor. I will stay happy. I WILL. =)

Friendship can last forever, but it can also be weak. If people remain where they are, everything will continue on just as usual, but if there is someone who desires to further a relationship, it will ruin the friendship people currently have. That’s weird, right? But, such is life. If you pursue the person you want, you can become happy. Although if you break up the relationship, you may destroy the relationship and friendship you had for the worst. I refer not to a personal experience; I simply have just seen and learned from past experiences. Be honest, friendship is even more important than others, except family.

There is a ridiculous thing that happened to me lately. My mom transferred money to me last Friday, but alas! it didn’t get it last Tuesday. A sense that something had gone wrong sparked through my mind, so I called my mom and inquired as to what happened. She called the bank and they told my mom that the girl who did the transfer doesn’t know English at all, so she transferred the money to Germany. That’s funny huh?

My backpack is ripped. I am glad because a reason had formulated in my mind to discard it and buy a new one. It’s a long story. :P But, my backpack is always heavy, because I always bring the big textbook and my laptop. GOSH! I think my immense amount of studying has really put a strain on my backpacks.

I like to hug people and like people to hug me because it makes me feel warm.

0 comments: